Friday 7 March 2014

Feeling Peachy

Hello guys! I'm still in my pastel lovin' world and yes, todays' post is about another pastel outfit. As I keep saying, pastel pieces are starting to become a must for SS14. They are also summery colours and can really brighten up a wardrobe. I apologise for my whiteness/pasty complex, I only use fake tan for nights out and I am sure you can appreciate that we are awaiting the summer season and the sun. I must state that I did not go out in the outfit below, I only wore it for these photos to express other ideas in regards to pastel pieces.









Peach/Coral T - shirt - E - bay - Seller found here
ASOS Petite Exclusive Shorts With Mesh Insert £28 - Found here
River Island Black Block Heel Gladiator Sandals £40 - Found here

I really like this peach top as I feel it suits my complexion colour and it can be worn  with anything. It also has a summery vibe about it. I purchased this top from E - bay and from a seller who lists many pastel items and other gems frequently and at affordable prices. Their E - bay profile is listed here. I paired this top with a pair of light blue shorts from ASOS. These shorts are available with a matching t - shirt which I also own, so they can be worn as a matching set. Matching T - shirt found here (I will be doing a matching set blog post very soon!). These shorts have a mesh insert detail which I was unsure about at first but when they arrived I loved them, all I need now is some summer weather to be able to wear them. I think these shorts go well with the top and they are super flattering. I thought they were a reasonable price also at £28. I paired this outfit with my block sandals from River Island. I bagged these shoes in September 2013 in a sale and they quickly sold out, however, they are back in stock but I'm sure they will be gone soon due to high demand, so grab your pair quick :)! They are a great finish to a girlie yet affordable outfit. 

Until next time, 
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment