Friday 14 March 2014

Fluffy and Leather












 Ette Candyfloss Crop Tee (link here) - £16.00
Leather Mini Skirt - Ebay
Dreslily Oversized Boyfriend Coat (link here) - £24.40
Dr. Martens Boots (link here) - £100

Sorry for the snap happy pictures!
I love my oversized pink coat I purchased from Dresslily last month and at the price of £24.40, I thought it was a total bargain! I am currently trying to get as much wear as I can out of it before the Winter season comes to a close. I paired the coat up with a fluffy crop tee from Ette. This is the first crop top I have EVER purchased and I love this one! It's a gorgeous colour and snug fit. It can also be worn for any time of the year. I am wearing a mini leather skirt which I purchased in February 2013 from Ebay. Lastly, I am wearing my customised Dr. Martens. I had originally bought them as a plain black pair but I saw someone selling a galaxy printed pair of Dr. Martens and they stated they were open to requests, so I sent my Docs to the seller and they turned them into a galaxy heaven! This was over three years ago now and I love them!

I'm hoping the weather will continue to get better so I can wear my summer clothes!
P.S please check out the Veuxdoo banner on the right hand side of my blog, they have some lovely gems. They also have 50% off all clothing until Sunday, just use the code 'WEEKEND50' for a bargain!

Until next time,
Sommer x


No comments:

Post a Comment