Monday 24 March 2014

Dot to Dot




1. River Island Spotty Tappy Dress (link here) - £25.00
2. Black Fluffy Jumper (E - bay)
3. Dr Martens Polley Shoe (link here) - £90.00

I feel that I look slightly awkward in these photos haha, so I apologise! I had just come back from a manic driving lesson with my dad.
 At this time of year I think everyone faces the dilemma of what to wear because the weather is very hormonal. This is why I love layering with a jumper without looking too overdressed or under dressed. 
In this post, I am wearing a navy blue polka dot dress from River Island which I purchased via ASOS as then I can get free postage, yay! I love polka dot; it's girly and cute. Not forgetting that this dress has a peter pan collar and I looooveee peter pan collars. I wore a black fluffy jumper which I purchased from E - bay over the top. I love this jumper as it is fitted and can be worn with various of things, definitely a big staple in my wardrobe at the moment. I love how the collar from the dress sits perfectly on top of the jumper. 
I wore my Mary Janes Dr Martens, so this adds to the cuteness. Like all Dr Martens, I advise to purchase a smaller size as they tend to come up a little bigger. These are the first pair that actually fit me properly as I purchased a size smaller. I always feel like I should be at Primary School when I wear these shoes but they are adorable after all. 

Until next time, 


No comments:

Post a Comment