Saturday 15 March 2014

My Topshop SS14 Wishlist


I know I only posted a wishlist less than a week ago, but I am loving Topshop's SS14 collection. If you would like to check out my huge March wishlist post then click here. Here are a few pieces I am currently loving from Topshop. Links for the items are listed below as usual.
My Topshop Summer Wishlist

1. High Waisted Satin Shorts by Oh My Love (link here) - £28.00
2. Folk Print Tee (link here) - £36.00
3. Folk Tile Textured Tee (link here) - £24.00
4. Daisy Spot Tunic Dress (link here) - £42.00
5. Denim Pocket Shirt by Boutique (link here) - £40.00
6. Stitch Cigarette Trousers (link here) - £30.00
7. HYDRATE Two Part Pool Sliders - (link here) - £22.00
8. Colour Block Round Sunglasses (link here) - £16.00
9. MOTO Denim Stripe Tee (link here) - £30.00
10. MOTO Stripe Denim Skirt (link here) - £32.00


So many gorgeous pieces, yet so little money to buy them! Hope you spot some nice little gems within this post also :). 
Again, if you would like to check out my March wishlist post with lots and lots of goodies, then click here :) 
Please check out Veuxdoo banner on the right hand side of my blog as they currently have a 50% off everything on the website until Sunday, just use the code 'WEEKEND50'



Until next time, 
Sommer x


No comments:

Post a Comment