Saturday 22 March 2014

It's finally time to get the kimono out!








1. (Similar) Pretty Little Thing Piper Leopard Print Kimono (link here) - £18.00
2. Primark Fluffy Cropped White Turtleneck Tee 
3. Topshop Baxter Black Skinny Jeans (link here) - £40.00 (I'm also selling these on E-bay, link here grab a bargain!)
4. E-bay Chunky Black Ankle Boots (link here) - £12.32

As the weather is going through a hormonal phase, I thought I would brave it and get the kimono out! These pictures were taken last week, therefore, it was pretty warm. I'm not a big fan of leopard print but I fell in love with this leopard print kimono as soon as I saw it. I purchased it from Daisy Street and it has a gorgeous silk like material feel to it. The kimono is a waterfall design and I think it's a lovely fit and goes with anything. Unfortunately, it is out of stock on Daisy Street but I found one similar on Pretty Little Thing (see the link above for the kimono.) 
I paired the kimono with a fluffy cropped white turtleneck tee from Primark which are very much sought after. These are available in many colours but I feel the white one can be paired with plenty of things. The top is quite cropped, I'm not a fan of cropped items so I will probably wear a vest underneath or high waisted bottoms. I wore my Topshop Baxter Skinny Jeans on the bottom. I have ummed and ahhed over these jeans for the past two years as they aren't really my type as I like high waisted jeans but then I discovered the Joni jeans, which are the best thing ever. I am selling the Baxter jeans on E - bay (check out the links above for link - get a good bargain) as I have just bought the Joni jeans in black. 
Lastly, I wore my new ankle boots purchased from E-bay for £12.32, bargain, right? They are from China and they arrived a little under four weeks, but it's worth it! I thought I would pair these boots with this outfit as it is a pretty sophisticated look. 

Until next time, 

No comments:

Post a Comment