Sunday 23 March 2014

Buy My Stuff on Depop Please!



Depop username: sommer_guy (link here)

As I am a big fan of selling my items on E-bay week after week due to my forever overflowing wardrobe, I have been introduced to Depop. Depop is very similar to E-bay but the only difference being that your identity is shown and your item auctions don't have a expiry date unless the item is bought. But the best bit is that there is no insertion fees, yaaaay! Depop is definitely a faster way of uploading your items as I feel it can take a very long time to upload items on E-bay; with Depop it only takes two to three minutes. Literally. It is easy to set up a Depop account but Depop can only be used as an app as the whole point was for people to be able to have the convenience of purchasing or uploading from their pocket. The only downside I have with Depop is that you can only upload four images of your item whereas on E-bay 12 free images can be uploaded. Also, as there is no auction expiry time, your item may never sell and if you're desperate for funds this can be a bit of a pain, that's when E-bay comes in handy. Overall, I think I am going to use Depop on a regular basis and I definitely recommend it. My Depop username is listed above, it would be great if you could check my items out. Thank you! :)

Until next time, 
Sommer x

No comments:

Post a Comment