Friday 28 March 2014

Feeling like a Marshmallow








(My dog jumped up at me with dirty paws in the last photo, luckily he did it after the photos were taken!)
1. Missguided Lilih Sweatshirt in Pastels (link here) - £19.99
2. Topshop Petite Mini Gingham Leggings (link here) - £22.00
3. (Similar) Ronya Oversized Boyfriend Coat (link here) - £40.00
4. (Similar) Pretty Little Thing Mia Red Patent Creeper (link here) - £8.00

I am most definitely feeling like a cross between a Marshmallow and a Dolly Mixture sweet today. As the weather is slowly deteriorating yet again (typical British weather), I thought I would add a little colour to the world and go all out. I have got the pink coat out again after putting it towards the back of my coat rail as the weather WAS warming up, but hey, this is the UK after all. The coat I am wearing is from Dresslily has sold out, but I managed to find a similar version on Boohoo, however, it is a little pricier than what I had paid for the coat I own. 
Last week, Missguided had free postage on all orders, so I just had to make an order. I had my beady eye on this pastel jumper for a while now but I am on a tight budget at the moment, so I'm trying to only buy clothes which are on sale, have a discount or free postage. So, you can imagine how happy I was to see that Missguided had free postage available. I am in love with this jumper. It just screams SS14 all over. I love all the variations of pastel colours it has and I think the pocket is adorable. I paired this jumper with a pair of Gingham leggings from Topshop. I have had these for a while now and get plenty of wear from them. However, I would advise to get a size smaller as they do come up a little big on the legs as I have to roll the hems up and these are petite length! However, at only £22.00 how can you refuse?! I personally think the leggings pair well with the jumper. Lastly, I added a pair of red patent brogues/creepers. I always get complimented on these and always get asked where they are from but unfortunately, I bought them three years ago and they have sold out where I purchased them and I can't seem to see them anywhere else, but I love them! They go with anything and they inject abit of a darker effect to this outfit. 
After these pictures were taken, my dog decided to jump up at me and put his dirty paws on my clothes but luckily this was after the photos were taken....just!

Until next time, 
Sommer x





No comments:

Post a Comment