Sunday 30 March 2014

My SS14 Shoe Wishlist

When it comes to shopping, my weakness is buying shoes. There are many pairs of shoes that I wish to get my hands on this SS14 and I thought I would share that list with you!.

1. Stella McCartney Dupe


Cut Out Chunky Platforms (link here for both) - £26. 87

Image 1 of ASOS SET ME FREE Heels
ASOS Set Me Free Heels (link here) - £24.50

These shoes won't be everyones' cup of tea but I think these shoes are just amazing. The real Stella McCartney shoes are definitely out of my price range, therefore I am opting for a cheaper version on E-bay. I was worried that I would only find cheaper versions that only ship from China meaning that they would take ages to come but I managed to find some cheap ones from the UK for only £26.87. The best bit is yet to come. This E-bay store do these shoes in Pink!!! I cannot wait to purchase these!. 
There is also a similar pair available from ASOS at only £24.50 in the sale, too many bargains to cope with right now. Not good for the bank balance. 

2. La Moda Lilac Jelly Shoes

Lilac Jelly Shoes (link here) - £9.99
I love La Moda. They have so much variety at such reasonable prices. As these shoes are only £9.99! I was estatic when the Jelly Shoes made a comeback last year as I lived in them as a child and no they're not just for children! I was sporting the black pair last Summer; this year I thought I would step up my game and purchase a lilac pair as it is my favourite colour this year. The pastel trend is a big hit this year and these shoes would be perfect for a casual day out or as beach wear. I can't wait to snap up a pair of these!


3. Silver Holographic Sandals 
 
Silver Holographic Sandals (link here) - £17.99

Yes, you've guessed it. This is another E-bay find. I have been after a pair of holographic sandals for a while now but I haven't been able to decide whether I want to purchase the style above or a boot style with more buckles. I opted for the above style because doing up lots of buckles on the boot style will take me a long time and I'm not very patient. To be honest, I think the sandals style will be more versatile. These pair are the cheapest I have seen also and with free P&P, what's not to like?!

4. Topshop Giggle Geek Shoes


Topshop Giggle Geek Shoes (link here) - £28.00

I have had my eyes on these shoes ever since they arrived online a week ago. I am not usually a fan of these types of sandals but I love the colour and the design. I think the T-bar design is adorable and will look lovely worn with Summer dresses. I don't think they're too over pricey at £28.00 either. 


5. Daisy Street Kaylin Patent Cut - Out T - Bar Shoes in Coral 

Daisy Street Kaylin Patent Cut - Out T - Bar Shoes (link here) - £14.99

I am a huge fan of Daisy Street (if you didn't know that already) and when these shoes appeared on the website last week, I just had to snap these up. I haven't purchased the coral shoes yet, but I have bought the yellow shade which are amazing, much better in real life and so, so comfortable! These will look gorgeous with Summer dresses and skirts and are right on trend with the pastel shades and the nude colours. At £14.99, I would say they are a bargain. 

6. River Island Green Glitter Block Heel Jelly Shoes
River Island Green Glitter Block Heel Jelly Shoes (link here) - £18.00

Yes, it's the Jelly Shoes again. What I find, is that I always tend to want the same pairs of shoes but in different colours. Normally, I am not a fan of the heeled Jelly Shoes but how can you not love these?! They are beautiful! They would go with any style too and they're only £18.00 which I believe is very reasonable. 

That is my SS14 shoe wishlist for now! If you have seen anymore great bargains or shoes that you think I may like or want to share than please let me know :)

Until next time, 
Sommer x



No comments:

Post a Comment