Friday 28 February 2014

My Favourite Gingham Print Pieces

Firstly, I apologise for my lack of posts this week.  I am currently loving the gingham trend that is causing a storm within the fashion industry. Below, are my favourite Gingham pieces.

1.
2.

 3.                                                                                                   4.














         1. Topshop Gingham Jeans £38 - Found here
2. Topshop Gingham Scuba Tee £28.00 - Found here
3. New Look Gingham Check Tube Skirt £9.99 - Found here
4. Daisy Street Theoni Drop Waist Gingham Dress £14.99 - Found here

Aren't these Gingham pieces just amazing? I currently own the two Topshop pieces and I love them! Joni Jeans from Topshop are the comfiest jeans ever as they are quite stretchy. The Gingham Tee from Topshop is quite a flattering fit I find. It is a little cropped than I had hoped for but it looks great as a matching set with the Gingham Joni jeans. Previously, I wanted to purchase the Gingham matching set from Topshop but it was quite pricey and the top was a vest top and I'm not overly keen on exposing the tops of my arms. But here is the link for it here. I also want a Gingham skirt. I am in two minds whether I want the skirt to be a skater style or a more fitted style. I am unsure whether to purchase the skirt above as I am yet to make a decision but I do like this skirt. It is a fitted, pencil skirt style and is a great price at only £9.99. What a bargain!. My next favourite piece is the drop waist Gingham dress from Daisy Street. I absolutely adore Daisy Street. They are always on point with the current trends and their prices are extremely reasonable. I have had my eye on this dress for quite a while now. It's different from any other Gingham dresses I have seen. I particularly like the drop waist and I like the turned up sleeves as I have noticed many of other Gingham dresses I have seen have had cap sleeves which show off the tops of the arms and as I said previously, I'm not keen on that. And this dress is only £19.99, bargain again!. 
I hope you are loving the Gingham trend too! :) 

Until next time, 
Sommer x





No comments:

Post a Comment