Saturday 22 February 2014

It's All About The Velvet


Velvet Burgundy Wine Oversized Shirt purchased from Wanderland £18 - website found here
Urban Outfitters BDG Velvet Leggings in Paisley - sold out but found here
Dr Martens Chelsea Boots £65 - found here
 One of my weakness trends of the year is velvet. I call it my weakness trend because I overbuy on the stuff. I just love the texture and feel of velvet - it just screams the 90's!
I am wearing an oversized burgundy wine coloured velvet shirt. I bought this shirt a a year and a half ago from Wanderland who have a boutique shop on ASOS Marketplace. This is the type of clothing I like to wear when I just want to throw an outfit on and feel comfortable yet stylish. If you love the 90's trend, you should definitely check out Wanderland on ASOS Marketplace as they have so many bargains and gorgeous pieces. The link for Wanderland on ASOS Marketplace is listed above.
I purchased the BDG Paisley Velvet Leggings in September 2013. I have received so many compliments on these leggings. The print is gorgeous and really distinctive. They are great quality and the velvet material still remains after many washes. Unfortunately, these leggings have now sold out online, however, you may be able to find similar pairs on E - bay or at other retail stores.
I have paired this outfit with my Dr Martens Chelsea Boots. I adore these shoes. These are my most comfortable shoes that I own. I purchased these via E - bay as they are quite pricey from the Dr Martens store; there are always a pair listed when I check on E - bay, so if you want a pair, it may be best to check on E - bay if you don't fancy paying Dr Martens prices.
Thanks for reading. On Monday I will be posting my Gingham wishlist.

Until then,
Sommer x






No comments:

Post a Comment