Thursday 20 February 2014

Florals and Lace





 ASOS Skater Skirt In Vintage Sunflower Print £18 - Found here
Cream Lace Shirt - Vintage 
ASOS Petite Exclusive Blazer with Metallic Shine £23 - Found here
Topshop Milla Silver Lace Up Shoes £7 - Found here 

Today, I thought I would continue with slowly bringing the Spring colours and prints out of the wardrobe. I have decided to mix florals and lace together as they make a good combination. 
I adore the sunflower print skirt. It was only £18 from ASOS which I think is a great price. It is good quality. I think they are selling fast so if you want to purchase the skirt, I advise you get it NOW. :)
 I think it is definitely going to be my main staple for my Spring wardrobe as it goes with any outfit. For some reason, the print reminds me of the sunflower collection that American Apparel had out last year. I think sunflower prints are going to be huge this SS14. 
I paired the skirt today with a lace shirt. I have had this shirt for two years and I still love it. I purchased it from a vintage store but lace is going to be big for SS14 and many stores are starting to sell lace garments. I love the pointed collar on this shirt as I can style it in many ways. It looks very cute underneath a jumper. 
The blazer is again from ASOS at £23, however, it is sold out on the website as I purchased this in January 2013. This blazer is part of a matching set which I'll feature in my "Matching Set" post. I like this blazer because it is very versatile, yet unique. It can be worn with anything from skirts to jeans. I like the metallic shine and I really like the fit. It is from the Petite range therefore it is quite fitted and I feel it fits my frame well. 
As for my shoes, I am wearing the Topshop Milla hologram shoes. These were in the sale for £7 (bargain, right?!) but unfortunately, have sold out. I have noticed some pairs for sale on E - bay so get hunting!. I'm going to do a separate post for these shoes but all I will say is that if you want to stand out from the crowd and shine (literally) these are the shoes for you!

Hope you liked my post on more SS14 outfits. Tomorrow I will be doing a blog on outfits I liked from The Brits. 

Until then, 
Sommer x










No comments:

Post a Comment