Saturday 19 April 2014

Style B4 Fashion Haul

Not too long ago, I kindly got sent some lovely pieces of jewellery by the online boutique Style B4 Fashion. They are a up and coming online store that I am sure will go far with their lovely pieces.
I have only really got into the jewellery 'hype' this year. If you know me, you will know that I don't go anywhere without my skull rings on (accept work, damn uniform policies). I am a sucker for rings and I do love a good long necklace. I was extremely pleased when Style B4 Fashion sent me pieces that I know I will get plenty of wear out of.



1. Eiffel Tower Necklace (*)



Style B4 Fashion website found here

When I first went on the Style B4 Fashion website, the first thing that attracted me was the Paris themed pieces. Having been to Paris a few times myself, I do love the City. I love this necklace because it has a long chain and I am one of these people that can't be dealing with the time and awkwardness it takes to do up a short chain; I'm just lazy and like throwing necklaces over my head. I really like the detail and care it has taken to create this necklace. It it is in good condition and looks more than the asking price. 

2. Question Mark Ring (*)



Question Mark Ring (link here) - £3.50
Style B4 Fashion website found here

As most of you know, I love rings. I love rings that are unusual and are different. This ring is a question mark ring and fits perfectly. The colour is gold, but can also be purchased in silver and is a great price at £3.50. This ring fits my personality well I feel as I feel that I am the type of person that doesn't even know what they're doing half the time, so this ring is perfect for me!

3. Moustache Ring (*)



Moustache Ring (*) (link here) - £4.00 
Style B4 Fashion Website found here

Again, this is a very unusual ring and I like that. This ring is such a statement piece that I think this ring worn without any other rings on the hand will look good. For some reason, the moustache print has been quite big over the last few years. I haven't joined that trend but I do like this ring; I especially like the gold trim as it makes the ring stand out. Also, I love double finger rings!

4. Eiffel Tower Ring (*)



Eiffel Tower Ring (*) (link here) - £3.50
Style B4 Fashion website found here

If I had to pick a favourite piece, this would be it.Not only because I love Paris but the rose gold colouring is beautiful and the detailing of the ring is amazing. Again, this product definitely definitely looks more than the asking price of £3.50! This ring is such a statement ring, that I think this will look eye catching enough to be worn on its own without any other rings on the hand. 

5. Eiffel Tower Gold Earrings (*)


Eiffel Tower Gold Earrings (*) (link here) - £3.00
Style B4 Fashion website found here

I haven't got my ears pierced but I so wish I did after seeing these earrings! Again, they are of amazing detail and a gorgeous rose gold tinted colour. I think they would look adorable when worn! They are in good condition and look more than the asking price. They would great worn on a night out as I imagine they are quite sparkly and pretty!  

Thanks again to the lovely team at Style B4 Fashion for sending me these lovely pieces, expect to see these in future posts. 
Style B4 Fashion also have a Spring Sale going on at the moment with 10% off everything, just use discount code 'EASTER10'. 

Until next time, 
Sommer x

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This blog looks just like my old one! It’s on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!
    online clothing

    ReplyDelete