Saturday 5 April 2014

Born in the 90's









1. (Similar) Persunmall Tartan Bomber Jacket (link here) - £24.47 
2. Daisy Street Aharon Cropped Boxy Mesh Tee in Pink (link here) - £11.99
3. (Similar) New Look Light Blue Acid Wash Denim Skinny Dungarees (link here) - £29.99 
4. Bass Weejuns Kiltie Tassel Loafer Black (link here) - £59.11

Today was the first day that I got the chance to wear my own clothes for a while as I have recently started a new job which includes wearing a uniform. The uniform isn't the best, so it felt good to finally wear my own clothes again! In this post, I look a cross between a toddler and a person sent from the 90's. But I don't care as I these dungarees are the comfiest things ever. I have owned these dungarees since last Summer and I lived in them last year. These dungarees are vintage dungarees from Gap but I have added a similar pair which is listed above. The pair that I am wearing is an acid wash colour and I love them as I haven't seen a pair of dungarees like them yet. I tied the pastel trend in with this outfit as I wore the Daisy Street fishnet mesh t-shirt which I love and at £11.99 it is a bargain! I love the rolled up sleeves and the design. And I am wearing my Bass Weejuns loafers on my feet which gives this look a chic feel. 

Until next time, 

No comments:

Post a Comment